Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of European System Center in the System Architecture Management team, responsible for a global team of lighting systems management solutions . Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving quality solutions for customers , so aspiring for customer satisfaction and results must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- You will need to find reliable and cost-effective solutions to match customer requirements, minimizing risk and maximizing value and customer experience.
- You will need to be strict sometimes and flexible/pragmatic in other occasions. Only a good understanding of the company strategy can help you finding the balance.
- Our company is committed to develop a long-term business around systems and services and the IoT. You will contribute by supporting the strategy, specifying the right system combination that will enable long term service contracts with our customers.
- You will be part of the Market Group Europe organization and particularly to the European Systems Center, providing support to all Europe including the RCA region.
- You will be working in the lighting sector in all its different applications; offices, arenas, tunnels, street lighting, shops or factories.
- You will support the country System Architects and Key Account Managers.
- You will work co-work with Proposal Managers, Technical Designers and System Engineers, all of the in the Systems Center.
- You will seek for support but also challenge and influence the Business Group, therefore discussing with Value Proposition owners, Product Managers and System Experts.
- Advanced Systems Architecture Knowledge - a) Has advanced and up-to-date understanding of all our systems architectures. b) Is able to select & suggest the right architecture to ensure all sub-systems comply & provide required features, performances to defined customer requirements and needs. c) Has the inherent knowledge and ability to take defined architectures and turn them into technical solutions compliant with customer requirements.
- Advanced technical/domain knowledge - The person has high level Segment knowledge in the communication protocols/IT network devices & framework: field/ integration buses, middleware, security, SNAS, A+, next to experience with software and "as a service" platforms.
- Business acumen - Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace. Is able to support building value proposition early in the opportunity specification stage.
- Documentation and Compliance - a) Ensures good and up to date documentation of the technical proposals. b) The person is able to closely monitor and ensure that the execution team implements selected architectures. c) Is capable of administering Customer Acceptance results analysis at execution stage to come up with further enhancements and rectification in design features.
Back to top