Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
- Be member of product release team as approbation engineer to get required certifications.
- Be the single contact towards Dekra, SGS, UL, CCC, and other Asian approbation agencies for products released by the team
- Engage the approbation agencies with in-depth knowledge of LED lamp Products, being able to build arguments whether particular standards (IEC, UL, etc) should be applied.
- LED lamp Product Safety/EMC/Performance: define and confirm the test checklist of new products and support quality team to handle safety/EMC/Performance related complaint.
- Provide support for new standard setting
Back to top