Apprentice – Sales Support
Job TitleApprentice – Sales Support
Apprenticeship of 2 years based in Guildford, to start as soon as possible.
Imagine representing a brand that enhances your everyday life. That can welcome you home. Wake you up. Get you energized. Make you feel safe, improve your mood and enhance your entertainment experience. It can even keep you informed about the weather or incoming calls. With Philips Hue the only real limit is your imagination.
Our heritage of 125 years of market leading lighting has paved the way for our boundary-pushing Connected Lighting system, Hue.
A market leader in the connected world of Smart Home, the Philips Consumer team is looking to expand with the addition of an Apprentice who will support the further elevation of the brand within Amazon UK, alongside strong focus on Luminaires and LED. Skills and knowledge gained through this apprenticeship will help you to attain your National Vocational Qualification.
- Supporting the Amazon Key Account Manager in the creation of driving sales, increasing revenue and meeting targets.
- Contributing to improving market share and customer base.
- Identifying online pricing challenges and competitor behaviours.
- Providing support, coordinating and managing specific sales projects.
- Building customer relationships enhancing the connections between Philips Lighting and the customer.
- Attending client meetings and assisting where required.
- Creating reports to support data analysis on Amazon (seller reporting, campaign).
- In addition, an apprentice will attend weekly workshops and complete necessary coursework and assessments at college.
What are we looking for:
- Solid IT skills including Microsoft Office, in Excel PowerPoint and Word
- Fast learner and reliable
- Passion for enhancing their own business and commercial knowledge and skills
- Excellent communicator and negotiation skills
- Ability to use numbers for various calculations and pricing
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Proactive approach
- Able to stay calm in a challenging environment
- Focused on winning business
- A can-do-attitude and a willingness to help
- At least 16 years old
- Satisfactory GCSE attainment (grate C or above) in at least 6 subjects including English and Maths
- Resident in England
- Seeking full-time employment
- Not completed university degree related to the subject of the apprenticeship
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top