Apprentice - Digital Marketing and ecommerce support
Job TitleApprentice - Digital Marketing and ecommerce support
Apprenticeship based in Guildford for a period of up to 2 years, for an immediate starting date.
We are a world leading Lighting company aiming at improving people's lives with Light by delivering unique value and energy efficient solutions to consumers and professional customers, every day and everywhere. We are using deep customer insights and technological innovations, coupled with our trusted brand and global leadership positions, to lead the digital lighting revolution.
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking, innovative company and influence its growth?
Then Philips Lighting has the opportunity for you! We are looking for an apprentice as a Digital Marketing and/or Ecommerce support to Segments within Philips Lighting UKI.
- Act as main contact point for reactive content updates for key B2B / B2C accounts
- Complete a new line form (different for each retailer)
- Collate all product assets into organised folders/ Upload it on an Asset Portal
- Work with content syndication partner to feed in rich media or create via supplier portal
- Asset collation (video, lifestyle and product images, downloads)
- Re naming / repurposing content for accounts (Basic Photoshop Skills preferred)
- Mapping best practice and taking records to speed up delivery of best in class content for both B2B / B2C customers
- 100% Basic content completeness across all Online partner sites
- Ensure that the key product range for online is well executed across key "brick to click" and "pure player" sites
- Assess and monitor Portfolio coverage across .co.uk platform for the Where to Buy program
- Portal uploads – where a customer only receives product data via online portals example: Argos and Amazon
- Locally manage the set-up of the online excellence content tool to manage how well our customers are displaying content
- Update content toolkits for new product launches at source to ensure that content issues and not repeated across multiple accounts
- Support the company Analytics responsible person to monitor / focus on the selected key customers (build individual analytics dashboards)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize when necessary
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and basic Photoshop Skills
- Programming an advantage
- Digitally savvy an advantage; for example you have any level of experience with HTML (building webpages, blogs, etc), or writing content , or selling anything on Amazon, Ebay, etc.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top