Job TitleApplication Specialist
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
You bring awareness and excitement by explaining the role that light plays in different contexts thereby influencing purchasing decisions/deals
You assess and validate the potential application of our products to meet the desired lighting solution
- Creates awareness and understanding of the role lighting plays in enhancing spaces
- Explains how to achieve desired light effects / levels with products in our portfolio
- Assesses potential application of company products to meet customer's needs
- Prepares detailed designs and layouts for the implementation of an appropriate lighting solution
- Supports in achieving Sales targets
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Recognized as subject matter expert on photometry and product performance
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors
- 5+ years of lighting design and application support in the Lighting industry with hands-on expr in using AutoCAD, AGI32 or other Lighting Design software
- Proven track record in creating innovative and effective lighting designs and layouts
- Lighting certification and/or equivalent experience
- QUALIFICATION: University or College Bachelors degree
- Fluent English and Czech
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in lighting. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top