Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the CEE Lighting Specification team. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving awareness and excitement by explaining the role that light plays in different contexts thereby influencing purchasing decisions/deals, so aspiring for assessing and validating the potential application of our products to meet the desired lighting solution must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Creates awareness and understanding of the role lighting plays in enhancing spaces
- Explains how to achieve desired light effects/levels with products in our portfolio
- Assesses potential application of company products to meet customer's needs
- Prepares detailed designs and layouts for the implementation of an appropriate lighting solution
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Recognized as subject matter expert on photometry and product performance
- Supports in achieving Sales targets
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- University or College Bachelors graduate
- Fluent English and Czech language is a must
- 5+ years of lighting design and application support in the Lighting industry with hands-on expr in using AutoCAD, AGI32 or other Lighting Design software
- Proven track record in creating innovative and effective lighting designs and layouts
- Lighting certification and/or equivalent experience is a must
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top