Application Lead e-commerce (Hybris/HCP)
- Translates business requirements into IT solutions, in accordance with the business and IT strategy, in order to specify the IT projects and services.
- Analyzes business processes and formulate proposals for IT solutions and accompanying frames and work methods, and supports realization, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes. Directly involved in the process architecture.
- Support projects/programs, within the program budget, in order to guarantee an effective development and implementation of the chosen IT solutions, including testing, training and set-up of the SLA.
- Advises and supports Business and IT Management through mapping the user requirements on the existing IT possibilities for improvement of functionality in the assigned application area.
- Analyzes problems in operation and makes sure that the problems are solved within the requirements of the SLA and to the satisfaction of the user.
- Develops and provides required key-user training for the implemented application.
- Responsible for the documentation, testing and life-cycle maintenance of the assigned applications.
- Take ownership for competence management and continuous improvement
- Deliver projects with operational cost against AOP
- Be the trusted advisor for business on IT supported business processes
- Has a visible contribution to successful delivery of IT projects:
- According Quality
- On time
- According Scope
- Within Budget
- Full business adoption
- Initiates continuous improvement programs and executes according to plan
- Contributes to IT performance according agreed service levels and intervenes timely when needed
- Contributes to Total IT Cost against AOP and intervenes timely when needed
- Keeps following competences on the appropriate level:
- IT Application expertise
- Business process expertise
- Solution development
- Knowledge management
- Consulting skills
- Network/stakeholder management
- Self management
- Continuous improvement
- Analyses processes and makes proposals regarding process re-engineering and IT solutions.
- Takes responsibility for a specific part of application area/business process
- Responsible for realization and implementation of required IT solution, including testing, training and SLA.
- Has a well prepared action plan for the current six months and have a clear sense of what will be achieved in the year to come.
- Drives innovation in business process re-engineering, finding new ways of working using new IT technology.
- Directs and evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top