Admin & Payroll Specialist (German Speaking)
Job TitleAdmin & Payroll Specialist (German Speaking)
HR Services is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging HR Services Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
HR Services Center Europe is based in Piła, Poland and is part of HR Services. HR Services is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. HR Services delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers' feedback.
Philips challenges you to use your communication skills to help colleagues from Europe with HR related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR Managers and Employees.
- Provide transactional and administrative services related to in scope processes for Germany - including mass transaction updates
- Ensure that enquiries escalated by the Contact Center are answered and transactional activities are processed in a professional and efficient manner
- Perform data gathering towards HR managers in case additional info is needed
- Collect completed forms, ensuring data is complete
- Process changes in employee status, job status, cost center changes, pay, etc
- Deliver sound customer solutions and builds effective relationships with customers
- Manage and records document flows, administer employee life cycle events
We are looking for
- Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Fluent knowledge of German language (both orally and in writing) is a must
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills,
- SAP HR system knowledge is an additional asset
- Computer literate; experience of ticketing system is an additional asset
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Pila region,
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved,
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members,
- BenefitSystem cards,
- Discount for Philips' products.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top