Accounts Payable Intern: Full time internship January - December 2019
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
Together we can...
Execute accounts payable in an accurate, timely manner and according to process.
- Reconcile and post vendor invoices/accounts and credit memos
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Execute and standardize payment processes across legacy systems
- Participate in projects and/or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the Accounts Payable process
- Provide relevant reporting to sector management
- Improve KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Implement Lean methodology
- Pursuing minimum of an Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related, and applicable experience (preferably in Accounts Payable)
- Knowledgeable of corporate and local accounting rules
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience working with an ERP system is preferred
- Process oriented and motivated to make improvements; "out of the box" thinker
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- A strong communicator, verbal and written
- Willing to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Able to work full time, day shift
Back to top