Job TitleAccount Manager
- Manage allocated Lighting projects in Turkey until successful conclusion and achieve sales targets in terms of sales and profit margin
- Support sales managers in realization of country target
- Responsible for generating sales reports and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to Sales Manager
- Perform Pre-sales activities such as: Submittals, Quotations, Price Approvals, Site Visits/Mock-Ups, Product Selection etc.
- Deploy respective segment/country strategy with the support of Sales Manager
- Ability to manage independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Support on demand/lead generation through support and interaction with segment specific local specifiers
- Support Sales Managers in developing new leads, building relationships with new customers and improve the relationship with existing customers
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing activities
- Coordinate with Supply Chain, Product Management, Finance and Lighting design teams ensuring timely service to customers
- Channelize and highlight market-specific product portfolio requirements to the relevant internal stakeholders
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top