Job TitleAccount Manager
Key Account Manager
Your challenge is to build and foster relationships with assigned accounts (end-users) in the designated segment in order to maximize sales and profitability.
Sales Process Management:
- Manage allocated Lighting projects in Turkey until successful conclusion and achieve sales targets in terms of sales and profit margin
- Support sales managers in realization of country target
- Responsible for generating sales reports and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to Sales Manager
- Perform Pre-sales activities such as: Submittals, Quotations, Price Approvals, Site Visits/Mock-Ups, Product Selection etc.
- Deploy respective segment/country strategy with the support of Sales Manager
- Ability to manage independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Support on demand/lead generation through support and interaction with segment specific local specifiers
- Support Sales Managers in developing new leads, building relationships with new customers and improve the relationship with existing customers
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing activities
- Coordinate with Supply Chain, Product Management, Finance and Lighting design teams ensuring timely service to customers
- Channelize and highlight market-specific product portfolio requirements to the relevant internal stakeholders
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light. You will report to the End User Product Sales Manager, Turkey.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive systems and services. You can build a sales career in an international environment, where you can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering or similar field is a must
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales & marketing with knowledge of lighting applications and/or controls is a plus
- At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role
- Proven quota achievement presenting systems and services to key accounts
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges
- An understanding of systems and controls are an added advantage
- Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self initiative
- Be able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Innovative and creative thinking
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Excellent communication in Turkish & English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top