X-Ray Training Developer/Instructor (Nashville, TN)
Job TitleX-Ray Training Developer/Instructor (Nashville, TN)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the teaching of our multi-vendor imaging business in the Nashville, TN area. This position will be responsible for collaborating with product content experts in the development of course syllabi and lesson plans.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
- Development and delivery of offsite courses in accordance with schedule adult education models. This may include, but not limited to, manuals, PPT, CD/DVD, CBTs, online tutorials and maintaining the modality specific curricula to reflect trends in a dynamic medical specialty.
- Create quote test for offsite courses
- Review customer satisfaction Web surveys and make adjustments as necessary to course content to maintain high customer satisfaction results and meet customer needs/ market trends.
- Work collaboratively all Clinical Instructors across the modalities; work cross-functionally to standardize programs effectively with National Clinical Specialists; Communicate changes in course content, prerequisites and guidelines as appropriate.
- Collaborate with marketing for new Clinical Education offerings.
- Participate in beta product testing and education as requested
- Function as extension of management helping to forecast future growth opportunities for educational experiences internal and external customers.
- Play active role in Nashville Training Center equipment maintenance; help coordinate necessary upgrades and service maintenance.
You are a part of
Working as part of our Global Sales and Service organization, you'll benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate Degree in electronics or equivalent combination of education BSEE/BSEET/BSME/BSMET preferred
- At least 10 years' of x-ray service experience
- Superior technical writing skills and refined presentation skills
- Computer applications skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with computer operating systems; Windows, UNIX, and LINUS. Knowledge of networking and DICOM.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top