Werkstudent Web Development (m/w)
Job TitleWerkstudent Web Development (m/w)
Working Student Web Development (m/w) - 15h / week
Philips Austria GmbH offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure. We are looking at the individual's interests in terms of their Space, their Mind, their Body, and their Appearance. Philips Austria GmbH is part of Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for personal wellbeing. Our headquarter is based in Amsterdam with its highly international workforce of approximately 25,000 employees spread over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a working student to join our product development team 15 hours/week in Vienna.
- Designing and developing responsive front-ends for web applications in the context of medical services for healthcare
- Development of back-end web services
- Young, dynamic and experienced team
- Possibility of permanent full-time employment after graduation
- dynamic and modern work space
- Insights into sleep and respiratory care market
- Flexible working hours and friendly work environment
- Part-time internship (at least 15 h/week)
- Studying software engineering or computer science and are looking to gain experience in the industry
- A team player
- Good at solving problems
- Openness and ability to quickly dive into new fields
- Fluent in German and English
- Any web UI technology, preferably AngularJS 2 (Typescript)
- HTML5, CSS
- Any web application development technology, preferably Spring
- Application of RESTful web services
- Any automated test framework, preferably Jasmine
Appendix to §9 section 2 General Equal Treatment: The collective monthly salary is equal to € 676,00 EUR based on a 15 hour week.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top