Job TitleWeb Analyst
As an Web Analyst at Philips you measure the success of our online presence. You are responsible for analyzing and reporting changes in online sales to a team of e-commerce managers so they are well-informed when making business decisions. Beyond sales, you will also track a different set of e-commerce metrics to generate insights in driving our online business further.
- Undertake an analysis of the various factors that influence customer decision-making in e-commerce in all channels (retail, owned online shop, B2B e-commerce):
- Studying patterns and trends relating to customer e-commerce activities
- Turn data into insights to all relevant stakeholders and track improvements
- Set up reporting functions and dashboards to monitor important e-commerce data such as unique visitors, acquisition, cross-selling, customer-relations management and customer self-service
- Using demographic information to create customer profiles, analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan, using web analytics as well as data mining, and other techniques to develop recommendations for improvements, and developing models to assist in the evaluation of potential future products & solutions
- Input to production of test cases to ensure features and functions have been delivered to requirement.
- Develop and conduct reviews of the business requirements with the customer community to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
- Act as global capability lead on e-ommerce analytics to drive improvements with all key senior stakeholders in Business Groups, Functions and Market organizations.
The Web Analyst is part of Philips Digital Sales team, reporting to the Digital Lead sales. Digital Sales is part of the Group Brand Communications Digital and Marketing department within Philips. The department is centered at the core of Philips and delivers high quality communication services to the leadership of Philips. Philips Group Communications offers opportunities to professionals to further develop and foster their career, working closely with highest stakeholders of the organization and in an international network.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
We are looking for
- A Web Analyst with a proven trackrecord;
- Somebody who is used to work within a big matrix organization, preferably with a background at an online retailer;
- At least 5+ years of working experience, preferably in a B2B/B2C combined environment;
- A highly organized, technically-minded and excellent communicator as you transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information for your employer;
- You are capable of translating numerical data into business insights and present this to a diverse audience;
- Somebody with knowledgeable about the latest e-commerce solutions and who is up to date about the latest web analytics software and search engine rules;
- A curious and eager person, you are full of ideas about how the best in e-commerce can be achieved;
- Somebody who is innovative and critical at the same time;
- A person who is autonomous, yet cooperative;
- From nature you are business oriented and eager to deliver the best service;
- Fluently in English (written and verbal);
- Somebody with knowledge about: Excel, Omniture, SQL, Tableau/Qlikview, Amazon Vendor Central
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 222647.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top