Walmart Team Sales Analyst
Job TitleWalmart Team Sales Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide reporting and analytics support that drive business insights for the teams, area and broader sales organization. Primary analytical resource for the area. This position works in the Walmart team office based in Rogers, AR
You are responsible for
- Execute on time, accurate reporting and analysis of Walmart data for assigned area, providing in depth analysis and actionable suggestions using customer data to support delivery of financial targets. Design, maintain and update all ongoing tracking reports and tools used by Department. Collaborate with Sales/Category Management to explore and align on drivers and causals of variances.
- Prepare/Contribute to both internal and customer focused Business Reviews, which capture and synthesize current business trends, market trends and competitive information. Provide thought leadership in cross-functional business discussions.
- Management of Customer-driven processes including – Item Creation and Maintenance, Price Change Forms, Datasync, WERCS, Promotional Planners, and Line Review Templates
- Understand Customer and Market changes providing fact-based, customer specific data and insights. Leverage comprehensive and accurate reporting and analysis that drive actionable recommendations and influence business decisions.
- Communicate competitive activity, Retail and Business Trends (in-market ad activity, pricing, promotions) via frequent store visits and customer/syndicated databases. Assist Operations Leadership in analysis of volume, pricing, promotion, and share trends using Nielsen, customer POS data, and other information sources.
- Serve as subject matter expert for various reporting systems and tools for other functions on the Walmart Team. Model cross-functional collaboration, seizing opportunities to share information and improve efficiency and effectiveness across the team.
- Support Key Account Sales Managers and perform customer planning & post event analysis, scorecard assessment (i.e. reviewing business plan vs. business results), etc.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in various systems including AC/Nielsen, Atlas, JDA, & Retail Link
You are a part of
The Walmart Team and act as point of contact and subject matter expert for reporting environments including Atlas, AC/Nielsen, and Retail Link. Customer level analysis and insights on consumption (sales) & shipments. Provide customer specific point of sale data (Retail Link) analysis as required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of related work experience. (CPG retail experience strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated accelerated knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge, skill, and abilities required: Technical Skills, Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Occasional travel is required
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top