USA Service Parts Order Desk Supervisor
USA Service Parts Order Desk Supervisor
In this role, you have the opportunity to utilize your leadership experience to supervise a high volume service parts ordering team. You will be supervising the work of a group of people to keep the department running in an efficient and productive manner, while ensuring the output of their work meets the high quality standard of expectations of our external customers.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Manages team performance through both the performance management process and by providing regular coaching and feedback.
- Maintains daily attendance adherence (Kronos) & phone system real-time skill set issues (Symposium)
- Manages Personal Time Off requests, off-line training, appointments, meetings and unscheduled request
- Leads in the staffing and interview process of new candidates
- Writes & conducts performance appraisals & employee development plans
- Creates and deploys employee & customer satisfaction initiatives
- Manages company assets effectively including parts inventory levels, tools, test equipment calibration, business expenditures, etc. per company policy or procedure
- Champions change by supporting creative proposals for doing things a better way; paves the way for positive change; diminishes fear and persuades others to let go of resistance and embrace change.
- Communicates with clarity & purpose demonstrating strong written & oral communication skills using them to effectively & professionally address issues and remove roadblocks for the team.
- Leads training initiatives to ensure adequate training of the service personnel ensuring technical service effectiveness, customer service skills, and process knowledge. Regularly reviews and adapts team skills to align with strategic business direction.
- Responsible for maintaining business & process documentation in preparation for performance audits
You are a part of a team
The Philips Service Parts Order Desk team: A team that delivers excellent customer service and clearly communicates with internal and external customers. They collaborate with different departments and areas of the business across Philips to help ensure the Right Part gets delivered to the Right Place, at the Right time, with the Right Attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor's Degree desired with 3+ years related experience and/or equivalent related experience/education in a medical related industry.
- Previous responsibility in people leadership of a large team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization to build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Experience with utilizing reports and metrics to manage the performance of a team.
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze complex issues, identify root causes, and develop creative corrective action solutions
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top