USA Service Parts Order Desk Manager
USA Service Parts Order Desk Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to utilize your leadership experience to manage a high volume service parts ordering team. You will be overseeing and leading the work of a group of people to keep the department running in an efficient and productive manner, while ensuring the output of their work meets the high quality standard of expectations of our internal and external customers.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensuring team adherence to designated work schedule & maintain SLA (internal & external) goals
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of individual & team scorecard results and metrics contained therein
- Managing team performance through both the performance management process and by providing regular coaching and feedback.
- Engaging in courageous conversations with colleagues, partners, and internal and external customers.
- Maintaining high customer service satisfaction survey results; taking appropriate actions to continue to raise team performance through survey results and anticipating future needs.
- Taking ownership, responding to and resolving customer escalations with a positive attitude.
- Applying a Root Cause and Corrective Action approach to performance/process opportunities.
- Create, analyze, and distribute Key Performance Indicator (KPI's) reports reflecting team service level trends and forecasting.
- Works to ensure all designated product and related training requirements (TMS/TED5) are met on-time
- Performs call quality monitoring to ensure customer needs are met.
- Manages staffing levels to ensure appropriate manpower to service incoming internal and external calls.
- Utilizes call management tools and processes to reduce agent variability & deliver consistent team performance
- Develops & executes initiatives which optimize workflow efficiency & aide in fulfilling the Philips Promises to our customers.
- Focusing on Fire Prevention (Proactive Issue Management) vs. Fire Fighting (Reactive Issue Management)
- Driving Process Improvement strategies through the support of metrics and behaviors.
- Enabling and Sustaining a Lean culture within the team to help support Standard work and minimal waste in processes.
- Supporting Employee Engagement strategies within the team.
- Utilizing strong delegation skills to achieve goals and support customer satisfaction needs.
- Exemplifies the Philips values of Taking Ownership, Teaming up to Excel, and Driving for Results.
You are a part of a team
The Philips Service Parts Order Desk team: A team that delivers excellent customer service and clearly communicates with internal and external customers. They collaborate with different departments and areas of the business across Philips to help ensure the Right Part gets delivered to the Right Place, at the Right time, with the Right Attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor's Degree desired with 5+ years related experience and/or equivalent related experience/education in a medical related industry.
- Previous responsibility in people management and/or leading a large team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization to build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Strong experience with utilizing reports and metrics to manage the performance of a team.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze complex issues, identify root causes, and develop creative corrective action solutions
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top