Ultrasound Probe Repair Engineer
Ultrasound Probe Repair Engineer
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Manage development of significant repair procedures for ultrasound transducers utilized in diagnostic ultrasound service delivery.
- Use multi-faceted analysis methods for development of innovative repair capabilities using applied engineering principles.
- Work in conjunction with parts procurement team to translate parts demand into parts repair opportunities based on return on investment.
- Provides technical work direction and training to other engineers and technicians and serves as a technical leader in the group.
- Other responsibilities as needed
You are a part of a team
That supports Ultrasound repair operations as part of All-Parts and Philips' Multi-Vendor Services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Ultrasound probe or scope repair experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Associates Degree (Electronics preferred) and 5 or more years of experience
- Experience with very small or fine part repair.
- Must possess high level complex problem solving/analysis skills,
- Must have highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Be able to read/interpret/translateelectrical/mechanical drawings.
- Must have the ability to maintain customer centric focus at all times.
- Be able to prioritize/actively support multiple projects at one time.
- Be highly results/goal oriented
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Nashville, TN
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top