Ultrasound Order Fulfillment Returns Specialist-1
- Nashville, TN
Ultrasound Order Fulfillment Returns Specialist-1
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Act as the main point of contact for tracking and processing all Ultrasound product returns. In addition, the Returns Specialist will be responsible for handling the day-to-day returns, receiving activities, serial number tracking, research, reporting and analysis.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Operate as the main point of contact for internal customer and technical support for all Return Material Authorization (RMA) inquiries
- Maintain updates, edits, and revisions of all purchase orders for returns
- Researches and processes mismatched product and AllParts for timely inventory reconciliation
- Act as Super user and Admin support for Salesforce RMA Detail Tracking Tool for all users (250+), including external field and internal cross functional teams
- Handles all of inventory reporting on credit returns, warranty replacements, trade-ins, quarterly write-offs to finance, and force invoices for credit and warranty returns
- Perform Post Return Analysis as required to ensure that all necessary paperwork and transactions are performed to ensure Customer Install Base accuracy
- Operates as point person for all communication regarding missing or inconsistencies within the RMA orders
- Acts as an interface / liaison among stakeholders to validate requirements, resolve business needs.
- Gather, analyze, and document business and functional requirements from clients and business users throughout the Commercial Fulfillment Business Center
- Anticipates and manages workload by escalating to their respective Team Lead/Manager, as required, to meet current workload requirements.
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips' Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Provides support and information cross functionally within the Customer Fulfillment Center, as required/requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
You are a part of
Philips' Supply Chain Management team, which is part of the Global Business Services (GBS) North American hub in Nashville, Tennessee. Philips GBS Nashville hub has experienced significant growth in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800+ jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and or relevant business experience preferred
- 2+ years of Customer Service or Supply Chain related business or administration experience is preferred
- 2+ years of business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel) & Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and the ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Ability to think critically, demonstrate "outside the box" thinking, and meet time sensitive deadlines for customers and resolution of escalated issues
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Complies with Philips' quality standards, business conduct, and all established processes are followed
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top