Ultrasound Educational Services Leader
Job TitleUltrasound Educational Services Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips recognizes the need to provide customers with product information and education throughout the product lifecycle starting with a new product purchase and extending throughout the customer journey.
You are responsible for
- Drives Education as a strategic advantage/differentiator for the business focused on customer success with Philips solutions
- Responsible for aligning the BG US Education Portfolio between Market and BG to determine the appropriate "packages" required by/per market to sell and drive the education service revenue
- Strategizes and implements specific governance model between the various internal stakeholders in Business & Markets and is pivotal in prioritizing and aligning the BG education portfolio
- Aligns BG and market inputs and implements education strategy across BMC
- Assesses and drives partnership/3rd party relationships in the endeavor of both content creation and action education delivery, dependent of specific Market need, capability, and partner viability
- Responsible for analysis of current situation and spokesperson towards Global Education Services on education strategy, process and platforms.
- Drives commercial processes, quality improvements, cost efficiencies, and standardization around handover training/education delivered with products, in close collaboration with the clinical education team
- Aligns the organization around education business (handover, entitlements, value added clinical education offering) – strategy, content, sales, operations, delivery
- Partners with Global Education Services to determine appropriate application of new capabilities to support the business and develops 3-5 year roadmap
- Measures financials and drives resource optimization and new revenue growth
- Determine and prioritize where necessary market specific needs to execute on education initiatives to drive revenue
You are a part of
The Business Group (BG) Ultrasound (US) Customer Service (CS) Leader of Education is responsible for driving the global E2E aspects of the US education portfolio and improving the quality of customer education solutions within the Business Group. The role is pivotal to drive education as a business and this person will be responsible for collecting existing clinical education assets, creating the roadmap of and the strategy to create additional assets per the business priorities, and driving the M2O and O2C business processes that facilitate Market personnel to deliver best-in-class ultrasound application and clinical training to our customers worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Preferably a Master's Degree in the business or education domain from an accredited college/university
- Experience in successfully leading in a global operation, inclusive of managing partnerships and working within a Business-Market-Combination (BMC) paradigm
- 5+ years' experience in technology training and education, preferably in health technology setting
- Strong leadership track record working in a complex organization. Specific examples of change management/leading change preferred
- Strong communication, influencing skills, stakeholder management and ability to lead an organization to develop market-leading products/solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of business case development and decision making, commercial processes, and quality/legal/regulatory influencers on delivering solutions to customers in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of education domain, specifically best practices around content design, development and delivery
- Proven track record in a multinational, preferably in the Healthcare industry and/or in Customer Services
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top