Ultrasound Account Manager
Job TitleUltrasound Account Manager
The purpose of this exciting new role is to build credible relationships with customers and deliver effective positive change. As Account Manager for Ultrasound (Cardiac), you will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, prices realization and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long term profitability in the defined number of accounts
This role will cover London and the South East District of UK, primarily North London, Hertfordshire, Essex and surrounding areas.
- Accountable for maximizing order intake, sales (incl. POS Service Contracts) and price realization at the assigned accounts within the district
- Ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at multiple levels in the accounts’ organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts
- Prepare and maintain annual account plans in line with the regional strategy, AOP and execute commitment at district and modality level
- Contribute to and drive development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Responsible for on-going completion of the funnel management tool (SF.com) and systematically analysing win/loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Responsible for the sales forecast across the assigned accounts and driving accuracy and predictability
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Responsible for filling the funnel management tool and systematically analysing win & lost deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Responsible for the sales forecast at the assigned accounts
- Collaboration with channel partners where required
- Coordinate all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves others
- Ensure quotations are completed and delivered within time limits
- Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business, and it is properly reviewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued
- Ensure any third party product included in the solution and not part of the catalogue is properly validated for compatibility / compliance of specifications
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- If and when required provide dedicated support to assigned accounts to ensure timely handover of the signed customer acceptance document and support collecting Accounts Receivable (AR)
You will report into the South-East District General Manager, working alongside a team of 3 other Ultrasound Account managers, with 13 in the wider
This position will be home based, and travel for 75% of their role visiting clients across North London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
We are looking for
- Degree level education (Clinical subjects, Physiology, Engineering or other sciences)
- Experience in a sales role
- Ideally sales experience with capital equipment within Healthcare (preferably Ultrasound and Cardiology).
- Will also consider someone with a clinical candidate with an ultrasound or cardiac background seeking to move into sales
- Experience of sales into the NHS is essential.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- Social Events – a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top