UI Developer / UX Designer
Job TitleUI Developer / UX Designer
Senior UI/UX Developer
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience manager.
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Develop Style guide documentation.
- Develop and publish user and system documentation as required.
- Provide timely and courteous support to IT and business systems users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are desired, including the ability to communicate effectively with system integrators and external solution providers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences at all organizational levels, and be skilled at conveying highly technical concepts and information in written form to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Train and mentor junior designers and business partners.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on UX design and UI development experience.
- Five or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Experience with Responsive web application
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology.
- Understand content/knowledge management.
Exposure to AEM/CQ5, WordPress, etc.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top