Job TitleTransition Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To ensure seamless transition execution per site location and scoping. Guide and control the program to deliver on time, quality and on budget in a fully compliant manner.
You are responsible for
- Develops the site project plan and aligns the project charter, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management; specifies the quantity/quality of resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, ensures the alignment of the project approach with the GBS methodology
- Contributes significantly to continuously improve the transition methodology and toolkit, ensuring lessons learned and driving consistent, risk managed, optimized transitions
- Manages program reporting to various stakeholders, driving governance set-up and effective execution including Stage Gate preparation and pass-through. Ensuring transparent/timely reporting on the progress and success of the program to program leadership.
- Actively manages risks and issues across work streams
- Consolidates, reviews and updates benefits and savings. Controls the project budget, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and value-at-risk, takes corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensures SharePoint tooling is fit-for-purpose, managed and maintained on an ongoing basis, trains team. Challenges the work streams on their deliverables, ensures quality
- Builds supportive, productive, and trusted working relationships with the sending site/Market (including Management Team, project staff, process experts), Functions, Hub sites, and GBS teams, Coordination of Hub/Receiving team prep, Interfaces to ensure receiving side preparedness, ensures smooth and risk-managed handover
You are a part of
Global Business Services, which reports into the Reports to the global head of Global Business Services, is a member of the GBS Management Team, dotted line to North America Market Management. Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBA with 5 - 8 Years of experience including experience of having worked in global projects before, preferably in a GBS, insourcing, outsourcing and/or BPO environment
- Project management methods, relevant organization and E2E process and experience in supporting projects.
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of managers to achieve business objectives.
- Focuses on Continuous Improvement, embraces change
- Acts as an ambassador of GBS, is committed to results, is pragmatic and hands-on, is sensitive to the impact on affected staff, acts with a high degree of integrity, actively manages risks, is committed to Lean thinking
In return, we offer you
As the Transition Leader, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top