Job TitleTraining Manager
- Organize and conduct all applicable training using subject matter experts as appropriate
- Design training curriculums and delivery systems based on both the organization and individual needs
- Conduct pre and post training assessment to gauge training needs and effectiveness
- Assist in defining the purpose, process and metrics to ensure the training programs are meeting current and future needs
- Amend and revise procedures and training as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur through organizational growth
- Provide effective training through various methods and media
- Schedule trainings to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain training plans and records in compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- Provide input to training strategy and program development
- Support creation and maintenance of systems to manage career progression, skills matrix, and cross training
We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity Training Manager in Gainesville, Florida.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
- IPC 610 class 2 certification, or ability to be certified in 6 months
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively will all levels in the organization
- Planning and organization skills
- Professional certifications in training
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Requires a BS/BA degree
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience with the following requirements:
- Training program development
- Learning and training delivery systems
- Manufacturing environment
- Regulated industry
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top