Training and Education Program Coordinator
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips' purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
Event coordination, logistics (contracting /BEO), tracking and capturing event metrics, & consistently updating budget to reflect events & anticipated spend. The candidate must have demonstrated expertise with CVENT and event planning.
- Manage logistics end to end for all training and education events (including scheduling, staffing, transportation and accommodation, supporting materials and equipment/audio-visual support, facility arrangements, budget tracking, and contracts)
- Define Process and protocol documents for pre-event planning, event execution, and post event engagement for all events.
- Drive and execute protocol for all events by scheduling pre-event meetings with all stake holders (internal and external), being available and when appropriate present for all events for day of troubleshooting and flawless execution and driving after action reports to refine processes and understand how event could be improved.
- Maintain all internal and external event calendars, rosters, communication to attendees, ensuring attendees event requirements are met.
- Document and Track HCP invoicing & spend.
- Spend and invoice management on Honorarium, facility use, content development and delivery etc.
- Spend on physician/HCP attendees to training events.
- Physician & Facility Contracting - ensure current contracts in place and track for renewal
- Responsible for capturing tracking information and metrics for simulation and education event participants as required including posting and updating events and attendees to online event management portal.
- Interact with critical platforms and software including: Steeprock, Texting Tools, IQVIA, Sales Force
- Coordinates with vendors related to the Med Ed Programs and manages POs and payments for this group as needed
- Collaborate with MARCOM for digital event needs and promotional activities
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Must communicate independently with all levels of HCPs
- Proven experience as an Events Planner or Organizer
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- CVENT proficiency a must
- Reconcile Meeting Card in a timely compliant manner
A team who follows situational leadership and strives to develop their individual contributors into leaders.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of large event planning experience
- At least 1 year of experience operating in CVENT
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Project management skills and ability to manage a team to execution
- Proven skills and expertise with CVENT and MD Office
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- I nterpersonal skills and develop connections with customers and vendors in order to help create an amazing event.
- Requires 50-60% travel within ht
A fast-paced environment where you can thrive and develop. You will be a part of a growing medical device field and make a difference in patients' lives.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart - which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home - for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone's in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn't office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.