Testing & Verification Engineer Intern
Job TitleTesting & Verification Engineer Intern
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovations. Working at Philips Personal Health puts you at the heart of FMCG markets, introducing meaningful innovations that set new trends. We take the end-user experience beyond what's currently possible.
The Garment Care division in Singapore is the global competence center for Philips & is a product developer of Steam iron, Ironing board and Garment steamers. Philips is the number one & best-selling brand of irons in the world and the innovation team develops new technologies and investigate potential growth areas for Philips. Every innovation starts with understanding the world around us and is aimed to improve the quality of people's lives.
Overview of Internship
The Garment Care division is now recruiting for a Testing & Verification Engineer intern to be part of the Testing and Verification laboratory to test products according to verification plan and report results according to acceptance criteria. The intern will be tasked to execute the plan for standalone system where he/she will be required to perform activities as per the requirements below.
- Create web form for test request submission with step by step guide with a given process
- Create auto-population of test requirements when user-select certain type of test. User should allow to modify test protocol as part of deviation
- Create approval workflow during the point where user submit, modify or comment on test request
- Create progress bar for tracking the test request progress
- Allow user to create equipment calibration notification
- Test report generation in PDF with test request information
To be considered, you should possess the following:
- Currently pursuing a relevant engineering discipline i.e. Mechanical and/or Computer
- Hands-on experience in managing experiments including data collection & analysis
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation. To apply for the role, please submit your application via the web link.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top