Territory Business Manager - OHC (DP)
Job TitleTerritory Business Manager - OHC (DP)
Philips is focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. Our aim is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health and Technology space. As part of this transformation we are driving our focus in the Professional Dental environment.
We have an opportunity for a Territory Business Manager to cover the area of the South West of England. They will be responsible for driving sales and education with our Sonicare and ZOOM! Whitening product portfolios as well as generating new business and maintaining established relationships.
You are responsible for
As a Territory Business Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Selling Philips products (Sonicare & Zoom portfolios) to dental professionals.
- Fully understanding the science behind the product, usages and the market.
- Implement Professional Sales Techniques in all sales calls
- Organizing territory to allow efficient and effective coverage patterns in support of marketing.
- Maintain current field territory responsibilities designed to develop dental professional trial, build recommendations, and grow dispensing base.
- Achieve all sales quotas: Revenue, trial, and dispensing
- Manage CRM input on a daily basis, understanding of reports and territory management.
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders of the Dental Community.
- Work closely with the Internal Sales team to maximize territory coverage efficiency.
- Attend local, regional, and national trade shows, and hospitals as defined by territory needs.
- Partner with local dental societies and corporate supported study clubs.
- Participate in additional projects as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Be a resource for Philips Consumer Lifestyle, the Dental Division, and the regional team
You are part of the oral healthcare team within our personal health business. This position reports into the Regional Business Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Sales/Account Management experience, preferably gained within the Oral Health Arena.
- Experience in/knowledge of market scenario's and competitors.
- Understanding of the relevant product range.
- Excellent organisation and territory management skills.
- Strong ability to build new, and maintain existing business relationships.
- Strong team player.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Education and recommendation
- Coverage and New business
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus performance related bonus
- Company Car
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV's as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top