Teleradiologist with Direct Radiology, PLLC
Experience the Direct Radiology difference and join a growing team, leading the industry in advanced technology and clinical quality.
Philips is recruiting board licensed radiologists for independent contractor radiologist positions with Direct Radiology PLLC., a Philips business partner.
The radiologists work remotely, practicing teleradiology for Direct Radiology customers, providing medical evaluation of patient cases, obtaining medical histories/comparison images, and diagnosing illnesses for people suffering from injury or disease by obtaining and interpreting medical images.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
- General Radiologists with an active MA state license - Full Time; 7 days on shift and 7 days off ; work only 26 weeks per year !
- Expert Reads - Part Time opportunities for expert second opinion reads for MSK, MRI and /or Neuro fellowship trained radiologists living and licensed in CA, TX, and FL.
With Direct Radiology, you will experience:
- Personalized, mobile work environment
- Sign-on bonus for full time, overnight positions covering the 9 pm - 6 am EST shift.
- 24/7/365 support for your specialized practice
- Make a difference for patients safely from home
- Flexibility to define your schedule, your experience, and your income
- Mobile scheduling app to design your own schedule
- 100% Malpractice insurance provided
- Credentialing and licensing experts to assist you with your state licenses and hospital appointments
- Industry-leading workflow technology, PACS and 24/7 radiologist support team.
Direct Radiology was founded in 2012, by radiologists for radiologists. Serving more than 400 customers, Direct Radiology maintains a 99% customer retention rate with an average STAT exam turnaround time of less than 19 minutes. Its best-in-class technology platform, innovative AI, cutting-edge analytics, and support services coupled with unparalleled scheduling flexibility allowing you to create your own practice and establish your ideal work-life balance to achieve the success you deserve. The portfolio of service offerings is continually expanding and supportive of multiple modalities and specialties.
Partnering with Philips in 2019 has strengthened the remote business model of Direct Radiology, increasing technology resources and enabling optimized workflows for radiologists to work from home with ease, while building and sustaining strong customer relationship with The Joint Commission accredited quality clinical services that customers have come to expect from Direct Radiology. Positioned for continued growth and expansion of its Telediagnostics portfolio, now is the time to join Direct Radiology.
Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions Inc. is the managed services organization for Direct Radiology PLLC. You would be an independent contractor for Direct Radiology PLLC and not an employee of Philips.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Licensed and ABR Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician, with minimum of four years of post-graduate medical training (internship, residency and fellowship). Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- 2+ years of radiologist experience including residency and fellowship (if applicable) training. Fellowship desired but not required.
- Must be proficient with digital imaging software (PACS/RIS), voice recognition programs, report generator programing and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with the patients, public, co-workers, supervisors and all patient care personnel. Must be able to work responsibly and to maintain confidentiality.
- Must always present the highest professional image, including appearance, clothing, grooming, and communications.
- Must have the ability to tolerate long periods of sitting, use a keyboard with enough dexterity for speed required by job, read computer screen text (at times for extended periods) hear and speak with individuals in person or on the telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL & CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Adheres to Direct Radiology policies and department protocols, contributes to effective functioning of Direct Radiology, PLLC practices safe habits to include use of equipment and maintains confidentiality. Complies and adheres to all OSHA & HIPAA regulations and all mandatory reporting requirements as required by state laws and federal statute.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions, Inc. is recruiting board licensed radiologists for independent contractor radiologist positions with Direct Radiology PLLC. , a Philips business partner. Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions Inc. is the managed services organization for Direct Radiology PLLC. You would be an independent contractor for with Direct Radiology PLLC.and not an employee of Philips.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top