Job TitleTechnology Lead
The Technology Lead, shall:
- Closely with Portfolio and Project Managers and assist in developing material to support the monthly reporting of the projects and incorporate the data in the project management tools.
- Provide management with administrative support for budgetary activities such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders, monthly closing, and producing project and financial monthly reports.
- Work with other key members on business related projects to come up with the goals, objective and aims of the project
- Work closely with the finance teams to provide Project Appropriation Request support, and produce documentation as necessary
- Take ownership and provide leadership and supervise resources to successful project completion
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical or quantitative degree (e.g. computer science) required combined with at least 5-10 years of experience in applicable technical area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
- Strong project management skill
- Strong experience in leading IT or engineering projects
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
- Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations for the IT environment
- Attain or retain specific certifications related to job function (i.e. PMP)
- Knowledge about system installation and disaster recovery procedures
- Computer Science, MIS and/or other related field, preferred
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top