Job TitleTechnology Lead
The Technology Lead, shall:
- Closely with Portfolio and Project Managers and assist in developing material to support the monthly reporting of the projects and incorporate the data in the project management tools.
- Provide management with administrative support for budgetary activities such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders, monthly closing, and producing project and financial monthly reports.
- Work with other key members on business related projects to come up with the goals, objective and aims of the project
- Work closely with the finance teams to provide Project Appropriation Request support, and produce documentation as necessary
- Take ownership and provide leadership and supervise resources to successful project completion
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical or quantitative degree (e.g. computer science) required combined with at least 5-10 years of experience in applicable technical area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
- Strong project management skill
- Strong experience in leading IT or engineering projects
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
- Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations for the IT environment
- Attain or retain specific certifications related to job function (i.e. PMP)
- Knowledge about system installation and disaster recovery procedures
- Computer Science, MIS and/or other related field, preferred
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top