Technology Expert Additive Manufacturing
Job TitleTechnology Expert Additive Manufacturing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will contribute to our mission to improve people's lives around the globe with meaningful innovation by sitting at the forefront of 3D printing technology.
You are responsible for
- Leading Manufacturing specialist projects (molding, assembling…) on time
- Collaborating with cross Global teams
- Defining, executing technology roadmaps
- Preparing and executing CAPEX projects
- Problem solving related to complex Manufacturing processes and Equipment
- Planning and executing continuous improvement activities linked to business and manufacturing processes
- Developing capabilities cross-site
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Manage people and diverse teams
- Deep insight in Product Engineering
- Managing changes / re-organizations
- Leading Lean Projects
- Managing Supply Chain and Factory planning
You are a part of
As a part of the Philips Operations Group, Industrial Engineering, you will work in a high performing, dynamic and strong team of professionals, all with a great drive for results and an energetic team spirit.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Mechanical/ electro mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 8 years' experience in industrial/ manufacturing engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of cross site project management
- Manufacturing processes and equipment (expert)
- Design for 6 sigma / DMAIC
- Design for manufacturing, assembly and testability
- Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management Skills
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to an innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- 25 Holidays per calendar year
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top