Technician, Service Operations
Job TitleTechnician, Service Operations
In this role, you have the opportunity to
. Performs evaluation repair and estimates on medical equipment
You are responsible for
- Technical repair functions in support of service activities including test, checkout, modification and assembly of medical devices requiring service.
- Recommends changes in equipment, procedures or test methods. Devices; and test devices consistent with service and other specifications.
- Interacts with teams internally in order to further business opportunities, efficiencies and compliance with regulations to which we are held accountable.
- Ensure all training requirements are update within our training system. performs in other roles within the facility as required with the understanding that flexibility and cross training leads to strong overall performance in varying conditions
- Documents activities as required within various systems, electronic and paper based in order to comply with regulations and increase traceability and transparency of activities performed.
You are a part of
Philips Respironics in the Kennesaw, Georgia facility
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- HS or GED required
- Associates Degree in EET or 3 years in repair environment
- SAP, MS office experience or the ability to learn
- Repair skills bust have electronics repair exp including AC and DC circuit theory application and use of related diagnostic instruments
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred
- Ability to work well with other people including remote teams with a different focus within the larger scope of Philips business
- Ability to adapt to change and challenge the status quo while being thoughtful with reasoned explanations for improvement suggestions
- Preferred Kaizen process and Lean methodology is a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top