Technical Writer 3
Technical Writer 3
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop Learning Products for customers and field service team, while incorporating Philips principles, theories and concepts. You will works both independently and collaboratively with team member and cross-functional teams.
You are responsible for
- Preparing service documentation from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
- Installing, researching, writing and validating documentation used by customers and field support personnel, to install and configure Philips products.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure instructions are technically accurate and complete.
- Working with engineering, technical support and manufacturing to ensure that learning products reflect current product features.
- Paying strong attention to detail and becoming well versed in Learning Products processes and Philips processes.
- Determining feasibility of concepts or projects.
- Preparing project schedules and milestones and delivering projects within specified schedules.
You are a part of
The Learning Products team within the Monitoring and Analytics (MA) business group, which resides in the Connected Care & Health Informatics business cluster. MA is a software and solutions business encompassing patient monitoring and its capabilities. Our MA solutions reach more than 370 million people every year. Our advanced intelligence platforms provide clinicians with the information when and where they need it so that they can make smart decisions. Our ultimate priority is to enable caregivers, administrators and patients to make decisions that support better health, increase efficiency and control costs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree with 2 + years of experience
- 2 + years within Information Technology or a computer related discipline
- 2 + years of experience writing service documentation/manuals
- Strong attention to detail, research skills and ability to self-direct
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is developing exciting Learning Products. You will be driving research efforts to ensure you are putting together well-written and clear instructions for our customers and Field Service teams. If you are curious, have the desire to learn and willingness to absorb knowledge from a talented team - this is the role for you!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top