Technical Trainer Instructor- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Richmond Heights, OH
Technical Trainer Instructor- Diagnostic X-Ray
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position requires a strong commitment to quickly learn the intricacies of Interventional Imaging X-ray systems service, and a sincere work ethic to do whatever it takes to deliver superior technical training.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Arrange systems, materials and classrooms to ensure that the courses are delivered in the optimum conditions (classrooms, systems and lab environment).
- Coaching the students in all learning environments in order to present the learning content in the most active and efficient way for the student to study.
- Ensuring that the departmental and PMS safety regulations are followed in order to guarantee the safety of the students and others.
- Evaluating the courses and assessing the students in order to get feedback with which to improve course quality to the targets as set by the team manager.
- Delivering local courses on location in the field or other campuses.
- Gain field experiences in order to get a realistic view of the products and student environment to more appropriately develop and deliver training.
- Adhere to the policy and processes for training delivery in order to enable a standardized course delivery.
- Keeping in touch with, among others, the Service Innovation and Application groups to stay informed about new developments, and to be able to maintain existing courses to ensure that course content is up to date.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree in electronics, technical school or equivalent experience
- 4+ years relevant experience; technical diagnostic imaging experience highly desired
- Refined technical writing skills
- High level of refined presentation skills
- Good communication capability in English, both verbally and written
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and graphics creation programs such as Visio Technical
- Networking knowledge
- Willingness to explore use of alternative delivery methods (i.e., other than classroom delivery) where applicable and effective
- Willingness to provide training on locations on other continents
- Project management experience
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top