Technical Trainer, Customer Fulfillment Center - Nashville
Technical Trainer, Customer Fulfillment Center - Nashville
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Design and implement a training program that will support the employees and Business Leaders in the Customer Fulfillment Center. Candidate will design and implement training solutions that drive standard work, reduce errors, and ensure compliancy to policies/business controls as well as increase employee productivity and job satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Knowledge Requirements (not limited to)
- Analyze standard procedures, processes and corresponding job roles to determine the knowledge and skills necessary for high performance. Utilize knowledge and skill gaps to define training needs and objectives.
- Possess advanced eLearning training design and development competencies; and possess advanced knowledge of eLearning content development tools, techniques, and simulations. (Camtasia, Adobe Captivate 2017, Workforce Performance Builder, uPerform, Enable Now, Info Pak, Lectora...)
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), training documentation, and materials to assure employees are proficient in their job roles. Deliver training as necessary.
- Training solutions must be customer-focused, agile, leader-led and incorporate best practices from across the organization.
- Establish methods for assuring the compliance and quality of designed solutions.
- Become familiar with internal business controls, policies and Quality/Regulatory (Q&R) requirements, which apply to specific job functions. Align training solutions with requirements. Evaluate gaps in business controls, create SOPs, and address through training solutions.
- Implement documentation controls in accordance with Q&R requirements and knowledge management systems/tools.
- Able to determine the best training development method and create materials in multiple methods taking into account factors such as time, cost, efficiency, trainee needs.
- Partner with Operations team to develop training solutions to address the root cause of performance gaps and incorporate Lean principles into training solutions.
You are a part of a team
In the Commercial Operations organization whose charter is to execute activities required to deliver Philips Health Systems products and services to our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA or BS required, advanced degree a plus and/or other relevant certifications preferred
- 5+ years of training development experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience working within operations and/or Quality Management (QMS) required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the documentation and management of work instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization. Exhibit strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing and delivering training in various formats aligned to topic and the learner. (i.e. Camtasia, Adobe Captivate 2017, Workforce Performance Builder, uPerform, Enable Now, Info Pak, Lectora...)
- Strong business acumen, including problem solving, analytical thinking, and willingness to challenge status quo. Understand and apply Lean methodology.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently as well as part of a team. Must be organized with focus on keeping multiple projects on track.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top