Technical Support Specialist, Ultrasound
Job TitleTechnical Support Specialist, Ultrasound
The Customer Services Product Support team of Philips Healthcare is looking for a technical professional with experience in systems engineering, installation and support of Ultrasound systems. As a member of the CS Product Support team this individual will be responsible for supporting Philips Ultrasound system globally, along with creating technical documentation and driving product quality improvements.
We challenge you to join this growing team as an experienced Technical Support Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in an award winning service platform and also contribute to further R&D innovation. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. This position will be based in either Bothell, WA OR Andover, MA.
- Provide expert-level technical support to worldwide response centers and field product specialists; develop and implement action plans for escalated customer sites
- Develop service communications (service bulletins, application notes, etc.) for distribution to the field service organization and updates to knowledge management systems
- Maximize customer satisfaction with our current products through timely and responsive monitoring of product reliability and performance data
- Understand the support needs of our customers and champion those needs in the development of new products.
- Work with field service organization to create service implementation plans for new product releases (including service strategies, training strategies, problem escalations, etc).
- Drive process and quality improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or computer science or equivalent experience.
- Previous Ultrasound technical support experience is preferred
- 3+ years experience in systems engineering, technical troubleshooting, and/or product technical support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, working effectively in a dynamic, interrupt-driven environment
- Results oriented
- Excellent customer satisfaction and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform while interacting with a variety of people and functions and create sound decisions based on customer needs, quality and technical knowledge.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top