Technical Support Engineer 4
Job TitleTechnical Support Engineer 4
Technical Support Engineer- Software
In this role, you have the opportunity to deliver excellent customer care for customers when they need us most through phone and e-mail support to end-users and administrators of Philips Healthcare Enterprise Imaging and Clinical Informatics.
You are responsible for:
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs
- Work through resolution of technical service issues according to standard processes and procedures and specialized understanding of complex product issues
- Ensure all critical cases or highly complex situations are quickly transferred to appropriate senior staff member for immediate attention and proper escalation
- Manage Case Management activities and resolution of those assigned
- Log all service data required for tracking
- Maintain a high level of technical competence on Philips solutions and related technologies
- Act as subject matter expert on specific product group(s)
- Ensure all customers receive prompt and courteous support enabling the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Share best practices, knowledge and learning with team and the global support community to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
- Contribute to the knowledge base and create knowledge base materials (?)
You are a part of The Philips Enterprise Imaging and Clinical Informatics Business Unit which provides a comprehensive solution for medical image storage and enterprise distribution. Our Software as a Service solution stores images for millions of patients across hundreds of hospitals around the country and helps clinicians acquire, analyze, and interpret clinical data so they have the care-specific information they need to make informed decisions with confidence. You will join the Research & Development team responsible for building and maintaining this software.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant degree in computer science or related technology with 3+ years in a customer support environment
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Proven ability to write technical articles outlining problems, resolution and troubleshooting steps
- 2+ years working experience with Philips products and/or technology is preferred.
- Excellent customer service
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top