Job TitleTechnical Specialist
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Is responsible for formulating the project plan, in consultation with management and Sr Project Managers concerned based on the requirements
- Support team in implementing Agile methodology
- Defines the risks of the project (i.e. specs, costs, planning, etcetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members.
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Single point of communication for verticals within the team
- Is responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Manage Projects as defined in Program Descriptions
- Identify “out of scope” conditions or requests that would cause delay in the delivery of project or initiatives; identify risks, develop and implement mitigation plans and recovery plans as required for off-schedule or unanticipated issues.
- Drive collaboration with other project Managers to deploy and to continually improve the delivery
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 – 6 years of working experience in comparable industry and at least 3 years of working experience in Project Management / administration preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
Key skills & Behavioral Competencies:
- Basics of Project management
- Experience in handling a project with role as project lead / team would be added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of planning, organizing and managing own workload with limited supervision.
- Ability to manage conflict and influence others effectively
- Ability to lead a team and to remain productive and focused in a fast paced, evolving and highly collaborative environment
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management
- PC Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail and follow-through skills
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top