Technical Product Manager
Job TitleTechnical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager – Aurora, IL (HealthTech)
Your Challenge: In this role you will be challenged to provide technical support to specified products in close collaboration with GTC customers.
- Lead complex problem solving projects to resolve product quality and reliability issues
- Work in conjunction with design and production support engineering personnel to drive design and process improvements across assigned products
- Provide status and progress information to management, various GTC functions and customer, regarding product and project performance
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely, complete, accurate manner
- Returned Goods: Steer and improve tube failure evaluation process
- Approve/Deny customer credit requests
- Maintain compliance with GTC processes and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Ideally, Green Belt certification from a Lean Six Sigma training/certification vendor that includes completion of a real-life project, formal in-class training, and exam
- 3+ Years of experience in continuous improvement required.
- 3+ Years of experience in problem solving
- Complex process industry experience is required
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top