Technical Implementation Cloud Specialist
Job TitleTechnical Implementation Cloud Specialist
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
We challenge you to support Philips as a Technical Implementation Cloud Specialist. Technical Consultants are primarily responsible for assisting project managers with implementation and maintenance of cloud based solutions and resolving technical issues related to implementing Philips’ Hospital to Home (H2H) solutions. As Technical Implementation Cloud Specialist, you will be given assignments by the H2H project managers.
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud based (Salesforce.com) solutions
- Installation and configuration of new orgs in sf.com
- Application of updates to orgs (major upgrades, and service bundles)
- Coordination of Escalations with multiple development teams during implementations
- Develop and update documentation
You will report directly to the Global Services Leader in Hospital to Home (H2H). The H2H Services team is part of Philips Healthcare Informatics, Solutions & Services (HISS) division. This position is based in Baltimore, Maryland. The Hospital to Home business is currently headquartered in the Baltimore area. Expected travel: Up to 10-20%.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in healthcare information technology or equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Strong analytical capacity with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and Connected Apps preferred
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- Command prompts/Powershell
- HL7/Interfaces – implementation and testing
- Executing SQL/SQQL queries
- Stepping through Debug Logs
- Experience in customer service delivery with strong organization skills
- Ability to complete tasks on-time independently with minimal guidance
- Superb customer service skills, including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top