Technical Customer Support Specialist
Job TitleTechnical Customer Support Specialist
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Technical Customer Support Specialist, reporting directly to the Senior Technical Support Manager.
The PCMS Technical Team supports external customers via both remote and on-site support and tools. This position is responsible for providing telephone and remote technical applications support to internal and external customers.
- Provides remote technical applications support for end user problems using the latest remote access technologies as appropriate
- Resolves customer satisfaction issues by providing solutions to complex technical applications issues
- Assist with application-related escalations
- Defines and escalates customer satisfaction and product issues as appropriate
- Provides on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by their manager
- Provides a positive, cohesive company image when discussing the company, products, and management decisions, etc with the internal and external customer
- Act as a technical resource for the overall goals of the team
- Share technical information with peers and internal customers within department guidelines
Key Performance Metrics
- Improves customer satisfaction as measured by monthly surveys
- Drives high levels of remote issue resolution (avoids on-site dispatches)
- Provide regular input into knowledge-based tools
- Performs complete and accurate data entry in call handling systems
- Provide product improvement recommendation s to the business unit within department guidelines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree Required
- A minimum of five (5) years of technical experience in Interoperability applications preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Display highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of technical applications for the designated modality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience and Certification for the following skill sets are desired:
Cisco CCENT, Windows Operating System, HL/7 and Microsoft SQL Certification, Alarm Management, Interoperability Technology.
- Shift work will be required on a 7×24 basis
- Scheduled on-call availability required
- Travel required as directed by modality manager
This Technical Customer Support Specialist role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top