Technical Consultant -- Precision Diagnosis Ventures
Technical Consultant -- Precision Diagnosis Ventures
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Our venture team in Precision Diagnosis Ventures runs a portfolio of strategic ventures within the Radiology healthcare specialty at Philips. These entrepreneurial enterprises are run as startups within our Integrated Radiology portfolio, with a mandate to design, develop, and deliver Minimal Viable Solutions in targeted growth segments. The technical consultant role is a key role in the solution delivery and service organization.
You are responsible for
- Key member of the solution implementation project and service team
- To work as part of customer success and solution delivery organization to delivery implementation and integration services.
- Resolve technical issues and offer proactive technical support
- Fulfilling solution implementation deliverables such as detailed design documentation, system build, configuration and testing
- To scope and deliver implementation and integration services, while assessing client's business needs and strategies as they pertain to our solution offerings.
- Mentors and trains customers to maintain their systems
- Documentation of solutions to ensure support teams and other consultants can participate in support and onward development
- Contributes to the collective learning of Philips, seeking to share knowledge globally; assesses and shares repeatable processes that can be leveraged across multiple projects
- Practices strong configuration management and version control
- Execute activities as described in the Philips Excellence Process Framework
- Fosters collaboration through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills and expertise
- Drives continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer feedback
- Represents Philips professionally in both customer and internal team situations
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- All applicants for this position should have an extensive background in pre-sales and solution architecture in area including Healthcare IT, networking.
- Prior experience in with solution delivery in imaging, radiology and clinical informatics is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in diagnostic imaging services and support will be highly valued.
- Experience in services and solution delivery processes with a focus on customer facing consultative selling roles and Project Management
- High-level professional demeanor and interpersonal communications skills
- Requires a broad understanding of multiple technology solution areas in healthcare with specialized knowledge in Radiology preferred.
- Excellent customer interaction, customer service, and collaboration skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal guidance
- Consistently meet or exceed deadline deliverables
- Communicate simply and persuasively to different customer audiences ranging from individual contributors to organizational leadership verbally and in writing, face to face, and from distance.
- Quickly develop enduring relationships with customers at all levels to ensure project completion, customer success, and more
The preferred homebased location for this opening is Arizona, California, Florida, or Texas.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship fora work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top