Team Lead, HR Administration
Job TitleTeam Lead, HR Administration
- Lead and Perform HR Master Data changes in line with compliance, data privacy and service levels requirements.
- Support end to end life cycle for India employees from onboarding to off boarding
- Approve, reject, re-submit or escalate transactions based on policies and guidelines.
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points of departure and execute necessary corrections.
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities.
- Support delivery of reports within scope.
- Drive change and communication with stakeholders.
- Be responsible for projects in India to drive operational excellence.
We are looking for
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of work experience, preferably in a HR data, administration and payroll role.
- Experienced as a team leader or supervisor.
- Process oriented and process improvement mindset to drive operational excellence.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Familiar with India market.
- Experience in Workday/SAP will be a plus.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top