Job TitleTalent Manager
In this exciting new position, you will be responsible for advising HR managers on Integrated Talent Management for a selected account, ensuring optimal deployment and continuous improvement of global talent practices, processes (i.e. Talent Review, PPM Midyear) & policies. In addition, you’ll guide and support the organization in Talent planning, and lead and coordinate the development of rotational talent programs for our early career professionals.
Furthermore, you’ll have opportunity to work on group level talent strategy initiatives, and take solution management responsibility for areas such as strategic workforce planning (SWP), Rotation programs, or other key talent domains…driving clear policies & practices and leveraging best-practice insights and approaches to ensure top quality and consistency across the company. You will be part of a global team, working closely with our ITM Partners, Solutions Managers and other CoEs.
Will span across a portfolio of activities, including effective talent practice deployment, talent projects and ongoing business engagement. We will shape your portfolio for maximum impact- as well as professional development. Typical assignments or activities would are:
- Working closely with HRMs, business management and ITM colleagues to deploy key Talent processes, ensuring optimal delivery with- and via the HR teams.
- Provide clarity to HR managers on Talent practice areas, policies, guidelines and (best) practices
- Guide HR and management in orchestrating talent planning platforms (DIY)
- Orchestrate cross-organization talent planning initiatives
- Contract, design and manage selected talent (rotation- and ) development programs
- Support in the design of group approaches and policies, e.g. on Talent Review cycle, Individual Development, Career paths, or Coaching
- Act as global Solutions Manager for non-dedicated solutions areas, such as SWP, Rotation programs, talent planning or other.
- Create materials and (fact based) Insights, including external benchmarking, for group level (ExCo) decision support.
- Lead or support projects in the CoE space
- Within the Center of Expertise:
- We constantly work together on improving our professional skillset
- We structurally invest in developing our individual & collective knowledge of industry trends and developments in the various domains of ITM
- We manage our total portfolio in an integral way, through a structured approach and continuously improve processes, taking out waste and optimizing our impact
- We are one team; we always look out for each other, we address and resolve our issues together and we support each other as needed, to succeed individually and as a team.
The role of the Center of Expertise (CoE) Integrated Talent Management is to provide subject matter expertise to guide and support HR and management in delivering the people strategy. The head of the ITM CoE reports to the CHRO and is a core member of the Philips HR Leadership team.
The Integrated Talent Management Center of Expertise (CoE), is on a journey to ensure that we have the right leadership to deliver our business agenda, building and leveraging strong succession pipelines, while enabling all talent to grow. We collaborate with our internal stakeholders to carefully balance long term strategy, with short term business value, while as a CoE we strive to maintain and solidify Philips’ position at the industry forefront of Talent Management & Leadership development.
The CoE consists of ITM Partners (for BGs, Functions, Innovation & Strategy and Markets), integrated solutions managers (for Communications and Talent Technologies) and executive search professionals. All report to the global Head of Integrated Talent Management. As the HRM community reports into the Market structure, the integrated talent managers report into the ITM partner for the Markets. Integrated Talent Managers focus on selected HRM populations and programs for dedicated accounts.
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of Talent Management.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Passion for talent development and positive can-do attitude, eager to team up with HR colleagues.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and resilience to deliver high quality results under pressure
- Natural curiosity, with high learning agility and clarity of thought
- Some proof-points in structured project management
- Strong communication skills, with proven sensitivity for cultural differences
- Experience in HR and Philips, preferably both, would be a clear asset.
- Travel 10%
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top