Talent Acquisition Support
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Support
We challenge you to bring your energy and organizational skills to our corporate recruiting staff in support of our Recruiters.
The Talent Acquisition Support exists to provide administrative activities of the talent acquisition organization, focused on the scheduling of interviews for all candidates and hiring managers, and other supporting tasks to include:
- Key user of our Applicant Tracking System – Workday
- Responding to incoming queries from candidates and recruiters
- Processing of TA invoices for relocation, job boards, agencies, candidate travel
- Supports cross-functional team activity within PPS (Philips People Services), representing the Talent Acquisition function on special projects
- Work closely within Outlook to complete interview scheduling in support of multiple recruiters
- Responsible for handling candidate expenses
- Potential training of new coordinators
- Promote best recruitment practices in regards to interview scheduling and travel arrangements
- Create a positive candidate experience by providing the highest level of organization for the interview scheduling process
- Ensure interview scheduling is confirmed within 2 business days
The recruiting coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations, who is a member of the North American Talent Acquisition team. This team is responsible for the recruitment of all positions in the US and Canada.
We are looking for
A high school education or equivalent (bachelor degree preferred)
Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
Proficient with outlook-calendar management, scheduling interviews, debrief sessions, and phone screens
Strong attention to detail
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with high volume demands
Must possess excellent communication skills (both telephone and in writing)
Fluent in English
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top