Talent Acquisition Specialist - Philippines
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Specialist - Philippines
Talent Acquisition Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Recruit top-notch professionals to contribute to the accelerating growth and profitability of Philips. Working on delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, achieved through the development of national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
Reports to Head of Talent Acquisition, ASEAN Pacific, Talent Acquisition Emerging Markets
Location – Manila / Bonifacio Global City
You are responsible for
- Meeting or exceeding all established objectives while driving consistency and efficiency across your assigned portfolio
- Intake: Identify the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and Selection: Ensure sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels (i.e. passive, internal, referral, etc.). Identify suitable candidate(s) matching both the agreed business needs and candidate's ambitions and expectations.
- Business selection: Ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of-working and related guidelines.
- Job-offer & contracting: Manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
- Business partner: Build and maintain good relationship, business knowledge and satisfaction of your internal stakeholders (both Hiring Managers and HR Managers).
- Continuous Improvement: Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition organization and its services.
- Compliance: Deliver agreed recruitment services (service portfolio) in line with the agreed way-of-working and related guidelines.
- Next to managing the overall recruiting process, the recruiter acts a strategic advisor. The recruiter may work on TA Projects. These projects should be impactful and bring about a measurable improvement within TA.
- Acts independently the full spectrum of talent acquisition services as a strategic advisor to all partners. Utilizes business acumen, judgement and enterprise wide thinking while driving successful outcomes for the customer.
- Adds in-depth insights to the effective execution of all talent acquisition activities, while operating in a fast paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience as a recruiter.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, with the potential to grow consulting skills.
- Strong business acumen and judgement, deep external / internal market expertise and excellent operational capabilities to influence hiring decisions.
- Good interviewing skills (STAR methodology).
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Ability to manage customers' expectations and to deal with customers using a consultative approach.
- Ability to understand and address business environments with a high degree of business acumen.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top