Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Recruit top-notch professionals to contribute to the accelerating growth and profitability of Philips. Working on delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, achieved through the development of national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
You are responsible for
- Meeting or exceeding all established objectives while driving consistency and efficiency across your assigned portfolio
- Intake: Identify the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and Selection: Ensure sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels (i.e. passive, internal, referral, etc.). Identify suitable candidate(s) matching both the agreed business needs and candidate's ambitions and expectations.
- Business selection: Ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of-working and related guidelines.
- Job-offer & contracting: Manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
- Business partner: Build and maintain good relationship, business knowledge and satisfaction of your stakeholders (both Hiring Managers and HR Managers).
- Continuous Improvement: Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition organization and its services.
- Compliance: Deliver agreed recruitment services (service portfolio) in line with the agreed way-of-working and related guidelines.
- Next to managing the overall recruiting process, the recruiter acts a strategic advisor. The recruiter may work on TA Projects. These projects should be impactful and bring about a measurable improvement within TA.
- Acts independently the full spectrum of talent acquisition services as a strategic advisor to all partners. Utilizes business acumen, judgement and enterprise wide thinking while driving successful outcomes for the customer.
- Adds in-depth insights to the effective execution of all talent acquisition activities, while operating in a fast paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities.
You are a part of
The bigger ASEAN Pacific Team, who sits across Sydney, Seoul, Jakarta and Singapore. Your role will be based in Singapore, taking care of a recruiting portfolio within the Philips' Singapore office. You will be reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore in this capacity.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education preferred.
- 8 - 12 years of related experience as a recruiter.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, with the potential to grow consulting skills.
- Strong business acumen and judgement, deep external / internal market expertise and excellent operational capabilities to influence hiring decisions.
- Good interviewing skills (STAR methodology).
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Ability to manage customers' expectations and to deal with customers using a consultative approach.
- Ability to understand and address business environments with a high degree of business acumen.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top