Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant
In this role you have opportunity to
You will have the opportunity to own and execute the overall talent acquisition strategy, process and delivery for assigned clients within various Philips business groups.
- Understands different healthcare businesses, products, services, culture and strategies.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Conducts recruitment strategy meetings (RSMs); qualifies candidates via in-depth interviews, presents best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making; and placement of successful candidates.
- Provides consultation to the business on roles and responsibilities of all partners and stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Responsible for communicating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) for all prospective candidates to include robust information on Philips, individual business information, the specific position, career paths at Philips, benefits, etc.
- Manages communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Ensures Philips is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Meets/supports goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- Uses best practices and systems to improve service delivery for recruiting.
You are a part of
Philips Talent Acquisition North America is part of a global Center of Expertise supporting all professional hiring for all Philips Businesses in the Unites States and Canada. We partner with the Philips businesses to attract, select, and retain top talent. We believe attraction of the best talent is critical to business success.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Proven success in an agency, search firm environment and/or full life cycle recruiting role.
- Demonstrated account management skills. Outstanding lead generation and candidate conversion skills.
- Advanced sourcing capabilities and creative techniques to identify potential talent.
- Strong time management skills - organizational, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with an applicant tracking systems.
- Intellectual curiosity – consistently trying new methods, never comfortable.
- Business acumen – understands how our businesses operate and how organization and talent drive it. Can relate the outside world to Philips and vice versa.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as we work in an environment of growth and change. A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices.
- Influencing skills – the ability to quickly establish credibility and effectively manage others through influence.
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little supervision; takes initiative and, makes things happen.
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity.
In this role we offer you
This is a role for an experienced Recruiter that:
- Thrives on the challenge of tracking down hard-to-find talent and revels in the thrill of bringing them to consideration for a career opportunity they weren't even looking for.
- Takes pride in helping attract game changers that delight our hiring managers and will make a great impact at Philips.
- Wants to be part of a great team, with high standards of quality, productivity and a bit of fun.
- Cares about working for a company that is making a meaningful and positive difference in the world.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top