Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant
The Recruiter is responsible for owning and executing the overall talent acquisition strategy, process and delivery for assigned clients within the Philips sectors.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s business, products, services, culture and business strategies.
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Conducts recruitment strategy meetings (RSMs); qualifies candidates via in-depth interviews, sells best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making; and placement of successful candidates.
- Provides clear direction on roles and responsibilities of all partners and stakeholders in the recruiting process. Drives compliance in the talent acquisition process across all stakeholder groups.
- Manages communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Ensures Philips is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Responsible for building and communicating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) for all prospective candidates to include robust information on Philips, individual SECTOR information, the specific position, career paths at Philips, and benefits, etc.
- Meets/supports goals, objectives and metrics as communicated by management. These include, but are not limited to, time to fill, customer satisfaction, data integrity, compliance, quality measures, etc.
- Is committed to data integrity to ensure accuracy in business results.
- Uses best practices and systems to improve service delivery for recruiting.
- Serves as point-person for questions or advice on recruiting issues.
Philips Talent Acquisition North America is part of a global Center of Expertise supporting all professional hiring for all Philips Businesses in the Unites States and Canada. We partner with the Philips businesses to attract, select, and retain top talent. We believe attraction of the best talent is critical to business success. In addition to talent sourcing and staffing, Talent Acquisition provides:
- Labor market positioning and branding to ensure Philips’ position as an employer of choice
- Selection and implementation of technology to support and improve process efficiency and market presence
- Internal mobility and Employee referral program management
- Labor market analysis and competitive analysis, bench marking, and survey data
- A world-class campus recruitment program
As part of the Philips Talent Acquisition organization, the Recruiter is focused delivering best in class talent and developing the talent pipeline for the roles and competencies most critical to achievement of Philips’ growth agenda. These current and future positions are characterized by highly sought after skills and competitive talent market, where maximum access to the best talent is only achieved through direct personal contact, talent relationship management and guerrilla sourcing practices rather than traditional recruitment advertising.
This is a role that for an experienced Recruiter that:
- Thrives on the challenge of tracking down hard-to-find talent and revels in the thrill of bringing them to consideration for a career opportunity they weren’t even looking for.
- Pride in helping attract game changers that that delight our hiring managers and will make a great impact at Philips.
- Wants to be part of a great team, with high standards of quality, productivity and a bit of fun.
- Cares about working for a company that is making a meaningful positive difference in the world and you can feel proud of recruiting for.
We are looking for:
The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition Consultant role will have demonstrated strong capabilities to engage and recruit exceptional talent into critical skilled professional roles. This position will primarily focus on sales and marketing roles.
- 5+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Proven success in an agency, search firm environment and/or full life cycle recruiting role.
- Demonstrated hunter mentality sourcing/networking skills. Outstanding lead generation skills and candidate conversion skills.
- Advanced sourcing capabilities including, Boolean search methods & techniques, utilizing social networking, research tools like Hoovers and Zoominfo, resume banks, as well as more creative techniques to identify potential talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; Good listening skills.
- Strong organizational, follow-up skills and attention to detail. Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and drive to completion.
- Experience with an applicant tracking tool (Taleo preferred).
- Personal Attributes:
- Intellectual curiosity – consistently trying new methods, never comfortable.
- Business acumen – understands how our businesses make money and how organization and talent drive it. Can relate the outside world to Philips and vice versa.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Flexible. A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong Team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices.
- Influencing skills – the ability to quickly establish credibility and effectively manage others through influence.
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little supervision; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude.
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity.
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top