Tableau Developer, Population Health
Job TitleTableau Developer, Population Health
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking for a Tableau Developer who will be a core member of our Analytics Services group and is responsible for leading technical development of customer facing population health performance dashboards and web applications. The role provides an opportunity for individuals interested in building a career in Population Health and Analytics including building a deep understanding of provider business and clinical challenges, the nuances of healthcare data, population health performance measurement, big data technology, population health data visualization, and business intelligence driven workflows. The work this role delivers will be used to help provider organizations identify specific opportunities to improve the care for their patients.
You are responsible for
- Develop complex interactive/dynamic dashboards with tools like Tableau.
- Solicit business requirements from internal and external customer stakeholders.
- Understand business requirements very clearly then translate and use complex data sources that needs to be blended and joined to delivery efficient and quality dashboards.
- Be involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- Able to build and reuse template/components/web services across multiple dashboards.
- Develop connected dashboards using web services.
- Mentor internal development team and promote self-service analytics opportunities.
- Conduct demos to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards.
- Responsible for optimizing user experience.
You are a part of
Philips Wellcentive is a leading Population Health Management (PHM) analytics company, supporting over 35+ million patients through our customers across the United States. To support our customers in designing, operating, and improving appropriate PHM programs, our Analytics Services group provides custom reporting and analytics that go beyond our products to mine over 1 billion data points received from our customers monthly for insight and discovery. The team is a small but rapidly growing segment of the business and works directly with customers to support custom analytical needs and inform future product functionality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in building dynamically connected dashboards.
- 5+ years' experience with Tableau as well as designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop for various organizational metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards.
- 5+ years' of experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting development.
- 5+ years' experience Ability to work and communicate with both the business and technical experts.
- Current experience with major industries in building line of business Dashboards.
- Familiarity with visual design concepts for executive dashboards is a strong plus.
- Possesses a high and extensive level of technical skills, database software applications.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the commuting distance to Alpharetta, GA or be home-based in the Eastern Standard Time zone.
In return, we offer you
This is an exciting time to join Philips Wellcentive. This role is highly visible within the organization as your output will be put in front of new and existing executives that we work with to meet our contractual obligations as well as new sales. In order for our company to perform at its best, our people must be at their best. We provide our people with strong benefits and many innovative health & wellness inspired programs that help fuel their winning contributions.
- Three weeks vacation with additional time based on years of service and up to 11 holidays each year.
- Education Reimbursement! Up to $10/yr for job-related undergraduate, graduate and certification programs.
- Great healthcare coverage! Choice of two national medical plans, choice of two national dental plans and vision coverage.
- 401k match! Eligible employee contributes 6% of eligible pay, Philips contributes an additional 7% for a total of 13%.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)! we make an annual contribution of up to $1,200
- Deals & Discounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Paid time off for employee volunteer activities, flexible work arrangements, and more!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top