System Verification Engineer
Job TitleSystem Verification Engineer
System Verification Engineer, Healthcare (Highland Hts, OH)
To perform as a Systems Verification Engineer within our Advanced Molecular Imaging group.
- Lead verification deliverables as required on a per project basis
- Define verification strategy. Drive and approve formal verification phase
- Plan, oversee and execute the verification activities in the project/system, including initiation, test design, coordination, synchronization, review and integration of the technical work
- Ensure requirements are scoped to the proper level of detail and are testable
- Support and interact with other teams for verification, integration, validation and post validation. Problem solve and take feedback into the next improvement cycle. This includes coordination nd collaboration with cross-functional and other verification teams
- Review and approve executed test results to confirm test results provide proper objective evidence requirements are met and are compliant to the verification process
- Coordinate verification activities over multiple teams or global locations
- Maintain automation of scenarios in area of domain expertise, ensure test output delivers a reliable report for the purpose of test evidence
- Bachelors of Science, equivalent degree ina scientific/engineering discipline or 4 years professional industry experience in the relevant technical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in professional engineering test experience beyond the educational requirement
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top